AMA Queensland’s Workplace Relations team provides members with practical and professional advice for both General and Specialist practices, including:
Information about your employees, including:
- Wages and related matters;
- Hours of work; and
- Employees leave entitlements.
- Drafting contracts of employment for employees, independent contractors and service providers.
Assistance in interpretation of the:
- Fair Work Act;
- National Employment Standards;
- Relevant Awards; and
- Work Health & Safety Act.
- Recruitment, selection and induction processes for new staff
- How to successfully performance manage employees
- Terminating employment in a fair manner that is not ‘Harsh, Unjust or Unreasonable’
- Advice about medico-legal queries
- Information on ownership, transfer and retention of medical records
- Representation before the Fair Work Commission in any unfair dismissal proceedings.
For more information please contact us here