Business Support Services
Does your organisation support the work of volunteer committees, along with the extensive administrative workload associated with ongoing committee administration?
Did you know that AMA Queensland also offers professional administration, event management and bookkeeping services to a variety of commercial and not-for-profit organisations?
So why not partner with one of Australia’s most trusted not-for-profit organisations to handle the day-to-day management needs of your committee and relieve you of the burden of administration.
AMA Queensland can provide your organisation with cost-effective professional support through:
- Meeting coordination – organising your meeting dates, venues, agendas, minutes, reports, and implementing committee tasks and projects.
- Member engagement – handling member queries, renewals, production of newsletters, website updates along with database management.
- Conferences and event management – coordinating all venue logistics, programs, sponsor engagement, marketing and promotional material, travel, and budgets.
- Bookkeeping – maintaining your finances, reporting, BAS compliance and audit obligations for your committee.
- Day to day liaison – managing seamless communication with your committee, board members, external parties and other key stakeholders.
Who are our clients...
- Australasian College of Tropical Medicine Inc.
- Australian Society of Anaesthetists Qld Committee
- Qld Doctors’ Health Programme / Doctor’s Health Advisory Service Qld
- Medical Benevolent Association of Qld
- Metal Roofing Industry Association of Qld
- Private Cancer Physicians of Australia Ltd
- Royal Australian and New Zealand College of Ophthalmologists Qld Branch
What our clients are saying...
"As a small organisation, Qld Doctors' Health Programme has not had the capacity to have a team of employees with diverse capabilities. Having AMA Business Support Services working with us to deliver a high quality service we aim to provide has been very helpful. The team has the capacity to respond rapidly to our needs in a timely manner and with the diligence we would expect from our own employees. Yet we only pay for the resources we use. This means that our decision to use AMA Business Support Services has been a cost-effective decision for our organisation while ensuring our stakeholders are cared for in a professional and courteous manner."
Dr Margaret Kay, Medical Director – Queensland Doctors Health Programme.
The Doctors Health Advisory Service of Queensland has for many years greatly appreciated the timely, efficient, and helpful assistance of the Business Support Services, AMA. These have always been provided with a courteous, cheerful and professional manner that makes the task much easier.
Dr Frank New, President, Doctors’ Health Advisory Service of Qld
“Professional, highly experienced, with excellent written and verbal skills and attention to detail.”
Ms Sue Tremlett , CEO, PCPA (Private Cancer Physicians of Australia)
“During business hours, this service is the customer interface with our members, providing distinct advantages for organisations such as ours...”
Prof Peter Leggat, ACTM (Australasian College of Tropical Medicine)
Contact us for a quote and to discuss how we can help you!
Phone: (07) 3872 2218
Fax: (07) 3856 4727
Email: Business Support Services