Annual AMA Queensland Conference - Rome
|Date:||Sunday 17th Sep 2017 - Saturday 23rd September 2017|
With the theme “Personalised health care – Evolving health care needs through the cycle of life”, the conference will feature a range of world-leading European and Australian keynote speakers on the future of health care, including pertinent topics such as:
- The personal journey in health care;
- Health care in the formative years;
- The importance of mental and physical fitness throughout life;
- Future challenges for infection management;
- Developments in precision medicine;
- Issues around end of life care;
- Medico-legal issues in relation to personalised health care;
- The Health Care Home;
- Practice responsibility in the treatment plan; and
- Shared patient records through life (including My Health records).
Delegates will be educated and entertained by eminent medical speakers from Rome universities, the World Medical Association and leading clinicians from Australia.
The program will feature high-profile European and Australian speakers on a range of medical leadership and clinical topics. RACGP points will be on offer.
To find out more about the conference program or to register, please contact:
For any enquiries about the program:
Contact Neil Mackintosh, AMA Queensland Conference Organiser
Phone: (07) 3872 2267
Keen to book your Roman holiday now?
Contact Ros Bulat, AMA Travel
Phone: (07) 5556 7222