Advertising & Sponsorship
Get our members listening!
AMA Queensland is a member-driven organisation representing more than 6,000 registered doctors and 900 student members throughout Queensland. Our reach also extends beyond our membership and into the community to influence non-member doctors, allied health professionals and administrative health staff, union members, specialist colleges, medical universities and employees involved in the health industry.
In addition to the professional representation, advocacy, lobbying and support we provide for our medical network, we are also the hub and first point of reference for business tools, lifestyle benefits, products and services. We also have developed several professional, personal and lifestyle events.
To peruse your options, please request your kit by emailing AMA Queensland here.
Avenues for printed advertising:
- Doctor Q magazine (March, May, July, September & November)
- Intern Guide (annual)
- Direct mail outs (scheduled)
Avenues for electronic advertising:
- Website and classifieds
- Online News newsletter (every second and fourth week of the month)
- Events + Training newsletter (every third week of the month)
- Find a Doctor iPhone App and website
- Email campaigns (scheduled)
- Council of Doctors in Training presents: Growing your career through Research - 10 March 2016
- Workplace Relations Regional Training Series - April 2016
- Second Annual Student Medical Society Leadership Day - 21 May 2016
- Third Annual Junior Doctor Conference - 25 – 26 June 2016
- Women in Medicine Breakfast - 31 August 2016
- Annual State Conference - 17 – 24 September 2016
- Brisbane Intern Readiness Workshop - 13 October
- Private Practice and Medico-Legal Conference - 28 – 29 October 2016
- Workplace Relations Regional Training Series - November 2016
For a tailored sponsorship proposal, please contact Louise Glynn be email here.